Last Dance!

 Monday July 5, 2022

Well this is my last week as a missionary for Jesus Christ. Honestly I can't describe the feelings I feel right now with all the joy and gratitude I have towards Heavenly Father for allowing me to serve him. It would be impossible for me to describe my mission in a few words. I have been blessed greatly in ALL aspects of my life. I'm happier, more joyful, have been given clarity, have stability, and much much more. I am a completely different person than who I was 2 years ago. I have different morals and standards. Jesus truly has changed my nature. 

All I have to say is that God and Jesus are real. I have come to find that out for myself and we all need to find that out! If you do not yet know those important truths then I strongly urge you to do all you can to find that out. Stay away from anything that has to do with the world. Live the higher law of the Gospel taught by Jesus Christ in the Sermon on the Mount. (Matthew 5-7) Study the scriptures and say your prayers daily!! 
I have seen so many people that laugh at the things we believe and are in complete denial of the things we teach. All I feel is sorrow for them. Many are not willing to act on even a particle of faith, and yet that is all that is needed. I promise you if you say your prayers, live the way christ lived, read your scriptures, then you will come to know as I know that these things are real. Jesus Christ is our Savior! He suffered, bled and died for each of us. He is ressurected and lives today which allows us to live again. How grateful I am for this knowledge I have!
Ill share a scripture with you that I read this week. It says:

"for ye know that the word hath swelled your souls, and ye also know that it hath sprouted up, that your understanding doth begin to be enlightened, and your mind doth begin to expand.
    O then, is not this real? I say unto you, Yea, because it is light; and whatsoever is light, is good, because it is discernible, therefore ye must know that it is good"

I testify that this is all real! I will continue to testify that this is all real as long as I live.
I'm not the most excited to leave my mission or return home, but I know that I will continue to grow after my mission! I love you all. Thankyou for your support for me these past two years! It has been a great journey. See you soon! 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President