Transfers Tomorrow!

 Monday March 7, 2022

Hey everyone! Another good week under the belt! We are super busy this coming week with meetings and were busy this past week with meetings as well. Transfers are tomorrow so we're getting ready for that. Elder Bird and I are going into our 3rd transfer together so that'll be fun! We went on only 1 exchange this week and it was only a lunch and comp study. Everything is going good for me! Still love the mission and it's flying by right now. This transfer ahead will go by especially quick because transfers are on the 14th of April so that'll be crazy. A lot to look forward too!

The spiritual experience for the week was during one of my personal studies in the Book of Mormon. I was reading in Mosiah 27 about Alma the younger and the sons of Mosiah. Their story reminded me of a lot of how my life was. Not that I was a horrible sinner or anything, but I didn't do the things that I should've done. But I love the scripture on there that says
"For, said he, I have repented of my sins, and have been redeemed of the Lord; behold I am born of the Spirit."
Through Christ we can be clean and be forgiven. Just like Alma the younger we all can overcome our past selves and have a much happier and joyful life. Jesus is real, and he is risen, what a joyful message that is! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President