Remind Them!

 Monday March 1st, 2022

This past week was really good! We went on 4 exchanges again this week and they were all solid Elders. We do like infinite exchanges. We go on exchanges everyday basically so Elder Bird and I only ever see each other at night and sometimes in the morning. We will stay together for another transfer making it 3 transfers total together. It's crazy its March already! Time has just flown by and will continue to fly by. We're grinding all day everyday and it's a blur. But I'm loving the missionary life and would not want to do anything else than this! 

For the spiritual experience for the week it was during a lesson with our recent convert Ethan. He has been struggling recently spiritually and so we met with to talk about the concerns he had. They were nothing big and nothing that couldn't be answered by simply testifying of the Book of Mormon. So we testified and also at one point in the lesson reminded him of the testimony that he has. During the lesson I opened up to the message that Ethan sent us over text on Christmas. I decided to read it to him. This is the text:
"I want to say, I just had the most wonderful experience. I know it may sound weird but I just have been given the most clarity on questions I've been asked. I would like testify here at this hour that the Prophet Russel Nelson is truly a Prophet of God, in Jesus name Amen."
I read that to him and it was impossible not to feel the spirit there. We testified to Ethan that he has a powerful testimony in which his testimony has strengthened mine. Ethan is all good now. He just had a question like we all do, but we helped remind him of his testimony. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President