Zone Conference

 Monday February 14, 2022

This week has been great! We had Zone Conference so we were busy as usual. We gave a training on how to teach simply and we're hoping the mission will be able to do that! We went on only 2 exchanges this week. They were great though! One was a full day and the other was just a few hours. Elder Bird and I are finding a bunch, but struggling to get return appointments so that's our biggest hurdle. But other than that missionary work is great! I love the people and there are some amazing dudes we've met recently! 

For the spiritual experience this week it was when I was praying. I shared this story in my recent Facebook post describing how I felt the strength of the Lord. I was thinking about some things that I've done in my past and I was weighed down a bit. I'm definitely short of perfect, and I realized that and I wish I had done some things differently earlier in my life. So I wanted to get rid of these feelings and have joy restored to me, so I did what I thought was best and I prayed. As I prayed I asked for peace, comfort and clarity. As I did I immediately felt those blessings become mine. I was then able to go throughout the rest of the day feeling better and able to do things that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to do without God allowing me to feel of his power and strength. Jesus Christ does have power to deliver us and strengthen us.

Add me on Facebook BTW to see my posts! Love you all





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President