The Gift of tongues is real!

Monday February 7, 2022

This week was a good week! This past week we went on 4 exchanges. One of them though was just an afternoon exchange. I went in Spanish for 1 one of the exchanges and the gift of tongues is so real haha. I haven't spoken Spanish in so long and it was pretty rough honestly, but I could pray and then testify to the words of my companion and that's all I need haha.

 Honestly weeks just keep flying by, but I love being a missionary. I write down all my spiritual experiences everyday so that keeps the important stuff memorized.
One of the spiritual experiences of the week was yesterday we had dinner with a nice family. We shared a message on the Restoration by showing the "Ask of God" video. (if you haven't seen that video I encourage you to watch it). The spirit is strong as you watch it, as it was last night. After the video they all shared how they came to know that Joseph Smith is a Prophet. It was cool to see how the Lord answers people according to their understanding. (2 Nephi 31:3) Then at the end of the lesson we bore our testimonies and I have never felt more sure in my life that Joseph Smith is a Prophet. 

This Gospel is true and it is the only true and living Church upon the face of the Earth. Why would anyone not want to partake of the blessings? This is where the truth is! We have no need to look anywhere else.

Short email this week but it was good. Take care everyone! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President