No Email
Monday February 21, 2022
Elder McMullan didn't have time to email today since we talked to him. He's doing fantastic! Loving the work and handling AP duties just fine. He did share this spiritual experience with me and also this picture of his district:
"This week we had the opportunity to bring Ethan and Michel ( two recent converts) to the Temple! We did baptism for the dead and it was a great experience. The Temple is such a peaceful place. I'd love to be in the Temple all day everyday if I could! There was a point during the baptisms where Michael and Ethan were baptizing each other. It was great to see that. This is what it's all about..., to get our friends onto the covenant path and into the Temple to do work for their ancestors. The Spirit was strong during that time, and I know that this is the work of Jesus Christ and of His Father. There's no better thing to be doing in life than following Jesus Christ and living the principles and partaking in the ordinances of Salvation. This is all true."
Comments
Post a Comment