Transfer week

 Monday January 31, 2022

Hey everyone! This week has been great as well! We are still busy as ever and had a lot of meetings. It was transfer week so 20 new missionaries came in. This week was a blur and I honestly can't remember everything that happened, but we did go on one exchange. I went with an Elder named Elder Quigley. He's absolutely massive. He's 6'6 and was going to play football in college. Other than that Elder Bird and I are continuing the grind and working hard everyday!

Something new I do is I carry around a journal and I write down every spiritual experience I have. By the end of my mission I should have that journal filled easily. So I'll share one of the many spiritual experiences I've had this week. This week Elder Bird and I went to the Temple for pictures of the new missionaries, so we got there like 45 minutes early so we could do our Book of Mormon study on the grounds. I was studying in 2 Nephi chapter 2 and I was reading and came across verse 8. This is the verse that talks about the great importance to make these things known to all the inhabitants of the earth. It was speaking about Christ and what he's done for us. Many people in the world don't know that there was a man 2000 years ago that suffered and died for us, so that if we look towards him we don't need to suffer. Through Christ life has more meaning and purpose! Anyways, that verse also spoke of the power of the Resurrection and that Christ makes it possible for us to return to live with our God. As I read that I looked at the Temple and had a reassurance that the Temple is the House of God, and a place where we can perform ordinances and make covenants so that we may live with our families in God's presence! It is only because of Jesus Christ that all this is possible! If there were no Christ, or if Jesus wasn't a real person, then there would be no point to having Temples, because there would be no Resurrection and no way to become clean to enter into God's presence. I have a firm testimony that there is a Christ, and his name is Jesus, the son of Mary. He performed miracles and raised the dead, caused the blind to see, but most importantly suffered for you and I so we can live as families in the next life! What a merciful plan from our Heavenly Father. This knowledge is really something of importance for all the inhabitants of the world to know!

That's all for me this week! Take care! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President