Happy New Years!

 Monday January 3rd, 2022

Hey everyone! I don't have too much time to write but I'll give you a brief summary of what's happening. We have someone on date for baptism, named Ethan for the 15th.  He's doing super good. He has had multiple spiritual experiences and he has a solid testimony. 

 We have been on 2 exchanges this week and have 4 ahead next week. We do a ton of exchanges, they're fun, but sometimes it gets a little tiring haha. It's all part of the grind though. I went out to Apache Junction this past week and then stayed in my area for the other one. They're some great Elders! Our days are basically filled with 8 hours of contacts because YSA is insanely hard to get lessons set up with. No area will ever live up to my past area. They were basically the closest thing you can get to the City of Enoch. But I still love the work we're doing. We do a ton of extra stuff and coordinate a lot of things with missionaries. It's a fun work! Have a great week everyone!

Oh also we went on a Zone hike for New Years day. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President