Happy 20th Jackson!! More Exchanges and a crazy week ahead!
Monday January 18, 2022
I don't have too much time today. But this week was great. Ethan is getting baptized on Saturday so that's cool!
I went on a couple more exchanges this week and they went awesome! Transfers are coming next week so this week for us is going to be pretty busy, so wish us luck!
We also went to the Temple this morning for an endowment session and it was so nice to be in there again. That's definitely something I want to do weekly when I go home. So please go to the Temple soon if you haven't gone in a while. Take some time out of your schedule for God and Jesus Christ and allow them to speak with you and be a part of your life.
Also I have a question for everyone! Please feel free to answer this anyone....
How did you come to know God is real?
I really want to hear all your responses! Have a great week everyone!
***Elder McMullan also mentioned in a message that his MP and family took them out to dinner for his bday and sang to him!
He and his comp, Elder Bird are still running 6 miles, 3 times a week! Crazy! ****
Comments
Post a Comment