Epic Week!!

 Monday October 18, 2021

This week was once again super good. We had a lot of lessons. In fact the most lessons I've ever had in a week. Our mission President invited the mission this past week to pray in every contact and over the phone. It was cool because in all 52 lessons we said a prayer in everyone one of them. Saying a prayer at the end of lessons is awesome. It brings a special spirit and helps us connect with people a lot more. We are literally standing there with them or on the phone with them and pouring out our souls to God to bless them and its so cool. We should've done that before the invitation to do so haha.

I had the opportunity to go on exchanges with Elder Palmer and I'm very impressed with him. He's been out in the mission for about 3 weeks. He is an awesome Elder. We were able to work on talking with everyone and ended up finding someone as we studied at the park. He was so happy and I was happy to spend the day with him. He honestly is a great Elder and has amazing potential. I told him that and think it was good so that he can feel encouraged. Just an awesome disciple of Christ.

The companionship is great! I have no problems with Elder Burris at all and we are always on the same page. We work great with each other and our unity is the best.

Something I'm trying to work on is not being so selfish. I got chastised by the spirit in sacrament meeting and felt I needed to stop focusing on myself and be more focused on others. After all, this work is not about me. As I focus on others I actually end up improving myself. As funny as that sounds, the Gospel is a gospel of change and that happens as we help others. I have also been focusing a lot on being bold about our message. This is not just another church. This is the Church of Jesus Christ restored on the Earth today. Only through this church are we able to partake in the necessary ordinances for salvation and exaltation. I love this Gospel and am so grateful for this Church. There is no other message as important as this one. I have felt my testimony grow and become more solid as I've been on this mission. This mission experience has changed me so much, and I want that for all the missionaries in this mission. Everything we teach is real, God is literally our Father, Jesus Christ is literally our older brother, His Church is literally restored, and Jesus lives. What an amazing message!
Have a great week everyone! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President