Tomorrow is Tranfers!

 Monday Sept 20, 2021

This week has been good. It's sad to leave the area, but I'm excited to be a zone leader.  It's not too hard it doesn't seem.  Plus you get to help a bunch of missionaries be better and come closer to Christ.  Being a ZL, you can have a lot of influence over the missionaries and I'm excited to help them change their lives.  

We had a potential member make us leather Book of Mormon covers. While he was making them he was filming it for his YouTube video and he plans on posting it soon. We hope that this can help his YouTube channel and also maybe his viewers will be interested on what the Book of Mormon is! This could be a pretty cool next few months for him. 

We also were able to attend the Temple with Tracy and do baptisms for the dead with her. It was an amazing experience. It had been so long since I've been able to do that, but I'm glad I was able to go. The Temple had a unique spirit to it. Every time I leave the Temple I just want to go back in. That's a definitely a habit I want to get into when I go home. Regular Temple attendance is something I need and desire when i go home. 

Elder Way is doing good. He's improving and his studies, I think are getting better. He's getting the hang of missionary work and I think he's molding into a better missionary. I'm excited to see his progression as he continues to be obedient and humble. 

For the spiritual experience of the week I had to narrow down to one. This week was awesome and spirit filled. My big spiritual experience for the week was during the Adult session of Stake Conference. The words of Elder Nash moved me and strengthened my faith in Jesus Christ. After the talk we sang I believe in Christ and that was perfect. My testimony of the reality of our Savior has increased so much over this weekend and I'm grateful for it. That's all for me this week, take care everyone!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President