Training X2!
Monday August 2, 2021
Hey everyone! I got new this week from President Andrews that I will be training this coming transfer again, so this will be hype!
This week has been good! We are still making great progress with Stacy. We taught her the last half of the commandments yesterday and she accepted it all very easy. She is so ready to be baptized and is really prepared by the Lord. We extended the baptismal invitation to her and she said yes, but also before we set a date she wanted to talk to President Hiatt (stake president) and ask him some questions. Next time we meet with her is on Wednesday and President Hiatt will join us. We are excited to continue to see her growth. Unfortunately Cassie canceled our lesson for this week we weren't able to meet with her. We have a returning member named Michelle that we are teaching. We are going through the lessons with her and we taught her the Restoration this past week. She loves it and was also very receptive.
The District is going very well. We had a great District Council on Thursday and talked about how we should be more sincere in prayer and more reverent so that we can have more of the spirit with us. It was great, I feel like that helped the District a lot to better focus on the Savior and to better hear Him. I'm excited to train next transfer and hopefully give the new Elder a great introduction to the mission.
For the spiritual experience this week, it was during that lesson with Michelle when we taught the Restoration. I feel like every week I talk about how when I taught that lesson it is the highlight of the week, but truly whenever we teach that lesson the spirit is so strong. It's amazing because it benefits the person we teach, but continues to confirm and strengthen my testimony on the Restoration. So whenever we teach it's a win win. Whenever we talk about the Restoration it's just a win haha. I'm grateful for the testimony I've gained on my mission of our Savior Jesus Christ and his loving kindness to once again restore his church back on the Earth just like in New Testament times.
That's all for me this week. Have a great week y'all!




Comments
Post a Comment