Miracles!
Monday August 23, 2021
This week has been awesome! Many miracles are taking place in the area. We have been praying for miracles and for people to be ready to receive the lessons and be baptized. We put Stacy on date for baptism on the 11th of September! She is so ready and her testimony is solid. We're excited to continue to help her progress towards that date.
We also got a text from someone that has been an investigator for a long time now, and they said that he is ready to be baptized! They are getting married in October and hoping to set a date soon for the baptism! It's amazing how people are being prepared by the Lord slowly but surely.
We also had a fantastic meeting with Barbara! Such a good visit! It was amazing. We went over the last half of the Restoration and it went perfect. She bore testimony on the Restoration and the spirit was so strong. We then asked her why she hasn't been baptized and she told us that she's worried she will mess up after she is baptized. We testified that we are here to help her make those steps and will be with her on the way. We told her that we desire her to have all the blessings after Baptism and that we know that that is what the Lord wants for her. The spirit was so strong as we promised her that. She was happy to hear that, and then we invited her to go over "Why the Covenant Path" talk and we will talk about it next time. We are excited to see the next steps for her soon!
Elder Way is doing well, I have to correct him a lot and make sure he's doing what he's supposed to, but hey, it's his first few weeks so I'm not that worried.
For the spiritual experience this week it was during our lesson with Barbara. She is amazing. We talked about the Restoration and the spirit was strong. She got to testify of the Book of Mormon and the Restoration without us having to ask her too. The lesson was 100% led and guided by the Lord and I could see it. It's amazing to see the love that God has for her and he desires her to come closer to him by making those covenants. Her testimony is solid, and when she testified it was one of the strongest testimonies I've heard. She has no doubt that the Lord is at the head of this Church. After the lesson we got in the car and we were rejoicing and then "How Firm a Foundation" came on. I was thinking as it came on that I am so blessed to have the knowledge and the testimony I have. Truly it is amazing the blessings that God has allowed me to have and I thank him everyday for them. I'll never forsake my testimony on Jesus Christ because without him there is no firm foundation. Christ is and should be the foundation of all things in our life.
From our Chat with Elder McMullan on Monday. We don't talk often at all, so it's always a treat when we do!! He's doing SO awesome!!

The View from a member's roof
The Elders in his house. (Casita)



Comments
Post a Comment