1YEAR and An Official Mesa Missionary!!

 July 12, 2021

Hey everyone! This week has been great! This won't be super long, but I'll tell you the exciting things that happened.
So we found someone new this week. We were walking around the park and met a guy named Rory. He's pretty cool. We tried to go back and meet with him but he never responded. But at least we were able to bring him closer to Christ for a day.
This week I got permanently re-assigned to Mesa! I asked President if Argentina ever opened up if I'd be able to pray about whether or not I can stay, and he said ya it's possible and then told me to do it and get back to him in a week. I didn't intend to have to make a decision this early, but I got my answer and feel good staying here in Mesa. I guess it goes all the way up to the Apostles and then they make the final decision, so they approved and I'm here for good now!
We had a pretty big rain storm again here. This was one actually big so that was cool. All the other ones before hardly rained but this one was like a real deal monsoon. That was cool to see. 
We haven't been able to meet with our friends that much recently because of it being summer time and everyone's out of town, but they all seem to be doing good. 
That's about it for me. Have a great week!

Pics
I found the red mountain soccer fields that I played at like a little over a year ago haha, pretty sweet. 
A few pictures of red mountain park, they have a little pond/lake thing. 
Sunset was super cool, so I had to take a picture while driving.






5 Attachments
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President