Zone Conference!



 Monday June 7, 2021

Hello everyone! How have y'all been? This week has been pretty crazy for us. We had a lot of service. Pretty much everyone was asking us for service so hey, that's cool. We had Zone Conference this week and it was all focused on the Book of Mormon. That was also really cool. 

We have a lot of interested people, but we are struggling to get in consistent contact with them. Some seem very very promising, but we just can't make any great progress. 

Nothing else to report on. So I will just share something from my personal study. This is in Jacob chapter 5 with the big vineyard chapter. There's a couple verses that I loved from it. 
Verse 41

41 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard wept, and said unto the servant: What could I have done more for my vineyard?
I think it's cool where it says the Lord of the vineyard wept, and then asked what could I have done more? Then there's another verse that sums this up well.

Verse 47

47 But what could I have done more in my vineyard? Have I slackened mine hand, that I have not nourished it? Nay, I have nourished it, and I have digged about it, and I have pruned it, and I have dunged it; and I have stretched forth mine hand almost all the day long, and the end draweth nigh. And it grieveth me that I should hew down all the trees of my vineyard, and cast them into the fire that they should be burned. Who is it that has corrupted my vineyard?

The Lord is always trying his best to help us. His hand is stretched forth all the day long. He weeps over us, and what else can he do to help us? He has given us scriptures, he has taught us how to pray, he has given us modern day prophets and apostles to lead us, he speaks to us and gives us answers to our prayers, he gives us strength in time of need. What else can he do? He is always there to help and we just need to grab on to his already reaching hand. I can't believe it's an easy task to see his brothers and sisters disobey his commandments and not fully partake of his atonement. Think about it for a second. There is literally no better gift than the atonement of Jesus Christ. Of all the things he has done for us, all the scriptures, and prophets, and answers to prayers, all those things don't even matter if he never did what he did in the garden of gethsemane. I invite you all to more fully use the Atonement of Jesus Christ in your life. Repentance brings you closer to Christ more than anything else you can do. Accept his gift and feel his love. Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, the straight and narrow path is so simple to follow, and much happier too! Why not give it a shot?? More happiness and success is in your future if you follow his Gospel. 

I will talk to y'all next week, catch ya later!

Pics:
Some service and then zone conference










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President