The Week

 Monday June 21, 2021

Hello everyone! Sorry I missed last week, but things are pretty nuts. I'm super ultra mega busy so this email won't be very long. Basically we have a lot if people in our area that live like members, but just won't take that next step to baptism. So that's fun. We have one lady that's pretty close, so we're trying to get her going. We taught the Restoration to one of our friends and it went well. Hopefully they follow our invitation and receive a witness for themselves. 

I'm so grateful for this mission and the time I have to serve. There's nothing that should be more important to us than to gain a closer relationship with Jesus Christ, because in the end he helps many decisions become more clear. 
Have a good week!

Pics:
Pic from our Father's Day video chat
Funny email from our senior missionary 
 Squirrel 
 Mesa temple








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President