Infinite Clothes!

 Monday May 31, 2021

We had a great week this week! We were super busy and had a lot of things going on. We found 1 new person this week. He was a former investigator and we are going to try and see what we can do. But today we did a service for a non member family so that was great! They are super cool and they want us back to talk about religion and have dinner with us. So we are super excited to talk with them. It's a whole family of 4 so that will be great when we can really start teaching them. Now to the subject of my email. We stopped by an older lady this week just to say hi and see how she was doing. Then she asked us if we wanted a Sprite and we were like sure we'll take a Sprite. Then she comes out and gives us a sprite and then we talk a little more. Then she asks us if if we want snacks or food or anything, and we say no we're good. Then she goes back to her kitchen and brings out a whole bag of tortilla chips and some chocolate wafer things. So were like ok whatever we'll just take it haha. Then we talk a little more, and then mid conversation she asks me what size shirt I wore. And I was like uuhh I don't know like a medium or something. And then she asks me what size pants and I told her and she was like "GREAT CHECK THIS OUT". So now we're really worrying what's about to happen. She opens a closet and brings out a suit jacket and then has me wear it. She gets really happy because it fit me pretty well. Then she brings out literally all of the clothes in the closet and tells us to take whatever we want. So basically all these suits and pants she's bringing out, they are from her deceased husband. So me and my companion are here just trying on and taking clothes from a guy that doesn't live anymore. So we basically took everything she had because she was just taking everything out of her closet and throwing it in front of us Haha. So we had a trunk just filled with clothes and also some shoes haha. Some of the shoes were nice though so I wear those haha. It was just insane because it all started with a sprite, so if anyone asks you if you want a sprite just say no. 

Anyways I got to go do some more stuff so I hope y'all have a great week! 

Pics:

Some kid in our area. He's super dope haha
 Me right now because I didn't take any pictures lol




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President