Zone Conference!

 Monday February 1, 2021

Hello everyone!! How has your week been? I've been doing swell out here! This week we had Zone Conference and it was awesome!! Zone Conference is basically relatable to the NFC or AFC championship games, then the super bowl of course is General Conference. We focused a lot on Joseph Smith this time around. Our President told us to come in prepared to think of when we gained our testimony of Joseph Smith and he spoke more about him there. He had us all pray to have another confirmation, and then he showed us a video of Joseph Smith. The spirit was so strong as we did that and the spirit couldn't be denied. During his talk he quoted an email from a missionary he got. And the quote was from me. I was shook when he shared it. He didn't say who it was from or anything, he just read it. I'll share with you guys what I said. This was in one of my weekly emails to President. 

"For the spiritual experience this week, it was when we taught the Restoration. Every time we teach the Restoration and recite the words of Joseph Smith, the spirit is brought into the room. No matter who we are teaching they cannot deny the spirit that is felt. The feeling that comes from it is unique, and it can't be fake. There is no other reason why the feeling changes in the room other than it's because Joseph Smith isn't lying. His words are true and he saw God the Father and Jesus Christ."
That was the quote he shared during Zone Conference and I was sitting there listening to it and I noticed it was me. Right before he even read it he looked at me so I was kind of suspicious. Then he read it and I recognized parts of it. So then later I re-read it and it doesn't even sound like it was from me. I remember writing something like that, but the way I described it was 100% the spirit. And as I re-read it, it was totally the spirit speaking through me and it was pretty cool to recognize that. It's awesome to be able to work along side the spirit so often because you say things that you normally don't say, and you're like woah what the heck that wasn't me haha. It's a super cool experience. 
Other than that nothing too new is happening out here. We are doing tons of member work and I'm starting to kind of push my companion along and visiting more people. Have a great week guys!

Pics:
Zone conference pics, someone's backyard that we go to P-Day for, (It's a pretty sick backyard) and an invitation by President Nelson. It's super rad, so I would advise you guys to do it!


Young Zone!




Sic backyard!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President