Transfers!!

 Monday February 22, 2021

This is going to be a mega short email and it's ok. This week has been great! We had a ton of lessons and we are still working with a lot of members. Tomorrow I get my trainee! I'm super excited to getting back to doing everything with exact obedience and really actively trying to find new people. We did get a couple referrals this week so we are excited to start talking with them. Elder Woodruff went home Saturday so big rip. I'm going to miss the guy but I wish him the best in his next part of life. I'm probably going to stay in this area until I head out to Argentina I'm betting. The members here are super cool so I'm happy to get to know them really well. Nothing really else to report on. I got a bunch more pictures so you're welcome. 


Pics: 
Bunch of stuff going on here. I found a random cat in a parking lot and he was super cool so we took a bunch of pictures with him. Our President took us out to dinner because Elder Woodruff was going home. We took some district pictures. I got a new nametag with little c. Me and Elder Woodruff saying goodbye.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President