I'm Going to be a Father!! Beast mode 2.0!
Monday February 15, 2021
Hey Everyone! How are you guys doing. Things have been getting better out here. Me and Elder Woodruff are doing better as a companionship and going out more. This is his last week as a missionary and so hopefully he doesn't get too trunky. But we have set up quite a bit of lessons so we should be doing just fine!
This last week we had interviews with our President and he informed me that I will be training a new missionary! I'm super excited because now I can raise my "child" up in righteousness and show him how missionary work is done. I want to give him the best training ever so it can cement and put in place the right mindset for the rest of his mission. I'm excited to meet him next week! I'm also excited to be the Senior companion now so I can really take over and be bold with more people. I find that a lot of missionaries beat around the bush and let the investigators run the conversation and let them get off track. Nope, not anymore in this area hahaha. I want to fix up this area and make it a baptizing area. I have a lot of goals for next transfer, but most of all to grow spiritually and to be as focused as possible. I'm excited to see what the future brings.
Humility is a topic that I have been trying to work on a lot. Humility combined with Charity. I have worked on Charity and I found that as I tried to be more loving to people and see them as children of God it can really change your perspective on missionary work. And as you work on one characteristic another one can grow. Being humble and teachable is huge as a missionary. We may think we know what to do but we may have no idea at all. So we need to soak in as much information as possible and put it to the test. The only way you know something works is if you try it. It's like in John 7:17 where it says that you will know it is the Gospel of Christ when you act on it. Everything comes when you act on faith. Ether 12:6 says you will receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. So if your struggling to receive a testimony you must do as the Lord says and fully dive into the Gospel! It's that simple! Although it may sound simple it is honestly a pretty hard task with all the distractions that Satan has for us. I can promise you though that as you go all in you will find the most peace and clarity in life. Life is never more clear than when we are living with Christ in it. Christ gives us a reason to rejoice, a reason to try, and a reason to smile. Involve Christ in your life and you will never regret it!
Have a great week!
Pics: Some pretty cool pictures of Christ
I'm terrible at pictures so that's all I got


Comments
Post a Comment