Bible Set up!

 Monday February 8, 2021

Hello everyone! This will be a short email because I don't have much time today. 

This week has been good. Nothing much has changed. We are still doing a ton of member work and trying to get referrals. We have one investigator and her name is Sue. I have met her once because she has had Covid for the last 2 weeks. She's really nice, but I hope she's actually interested. We work with some inactive people and that's about it. There's nothing crazy about what we're doing, just waiting for the miracles to come in!
Yesterday we went by a lady named Patty and I guess the missionaries have been going over for a while, but she only believes in the Bible so it's basically pointless. Anyways we get there and she was super excited to see us. She invited us in and sits us down and brings out WORKSHEETS. Literal bible worksheets with scriptures and questions and everything. We sat down for like and hour and a half and talked about a bunch of stuff. Me and my companion snuck in some Book of Mormon scriptures as well and its weird because she agrees 100% with what the scriptures say but I guess she doesn't think the Book of Mormon to be scripture. I don't know it's basically pointless to talk with her but I thought it was funny that she had worksheets prepared for us. 
Anyways that's all for me this week! Catch y'all next week!

Pics. 
1. Daray got baptized but I wasn't able to go
2.this one dude loves to play this one card game so I took a picture cause I thought it was funny
3. My comp during personal study. Yep he's in bed....

Also, some pics that were sent to Elder McMullan's parents from people, telling them how awesome of a missionary he is!  

Daray (that he taught from last area) was baptized!

Card game?

Elder Woodruff doing his"personal study" 

Elders Woodruff and McMullan 

Game night with the missionaries











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President