YESSIR!!!

 Monday November 2, 2020


Good week this week! Nothing was too exciting. Martha once again started to ignore us haha. It's really weird because she called us and told us how bad she wanted to change and she's ready to move forward. Then when we pass by her house she always hides and her kids tell us she's "busy". So ya that's how that's going right now. We're just going to wait and give her time I think. 

Also I led my first lesson this week. I'm not afraid to lead a lesson, but my only fear is that when I say something I just have no idea what they said back, so they could have just said someone died and I'm all like "oh ok cool well I have a scripture about sacrament". Other than that my Spanish is coming along. Not good yet, but when it comes to speaking about the Gospel I can say what I want, then when we talk about anything else it's over haha. I just know with time I'll be able to understand more and more. 
We had zone conference this week. It was really good. Zone conferences are cool, you get a lot of insight from your mission president and the lunches are always really good.
Other than that this week was kind of chill. We're working hard with the members and trying to get this branch to come alive.
Anyways goodluck with election day tomorrow everyone! Gonna be crazy. (GO TRUMP)

Pics:
1. Me and Elder Leakehe with some weird thing on
2. Being a bunch of weirdos
3. Us at zone conference, matching masks baby
4. Us again lol. It was sweater weather for a split second here. Idk how it is in Surprise. It's getting hot again tho unfortunately. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President