Transfers!!
Monday November 30, 2020
What is up everybody!! I hope everything is going good with y'all! Everything out here is going great! Thriving out here in the Spanish zone. We did another one of those battle for the cactus things and our zone one again. (dubs) So my win percentage so far is about a 60 something percent so I'm practically unbeatable haha. Speaking of Zones, I will be switching zones next transfer (tomorrow) to an English zone! I'm super excited to go English and see the difference between a Latino branch and a English ward and how they function differently. Right now I'm out in AJ (Apache Junction). I'm Spanish speaking out here, but now I'm just switching to English speaking in AJ. So I'm staying in the same house Haha. I'm just moving down the hallway to stay with the English Elders there. I will still be living with Elder Leakehe, but we will only ever see each other in the house. Elder Call is headed to be the Zone leader of the other Spanish Zone now! The three musketeers have split up to three different zones so it will be interesting to see who takes the cactus now. My new comp will be Elder Hawes and we will be getting a trainee! Elder Hawes served in Ecuador for 7 months so hopefully I can continue to improve my Spanish with him but we will see.





Comments
Post a Comment