Tranfers!

 Monday October 26, 2020

Sorry this email is going to be pretty short, I didn't have a lot of time today...but all is well!

This was a great week! We had transfers on Tuesday and me and Elder Call have a new comp! His name is Elder Leakehe. He's my new trainer now that Elder Stepan is out. He is really fun. Super energetic and out going. Just a really great guy to be around. He's from Tongan descent so he's got the island vibes. He doesn't speak Tongan, but he's super cool. 
Nothing was super cool this week. We are just working hard with the members. Also, Martha is back! She stopped talking to us like a week ago, but then called us and told us that she wants to be baptized and start a new life! We still need to have more lessons with her and set a new date. Hopefully all goes well. Everything out here is good, nothing too exciting. Transfer week is pretty slow. I played volleyball today and spike ball which was really fun. Also I don't know what it's like in Surprise, but here it was 64 degrees as the high. It was super nice all day. I also spent like 2 hours in the gym putting up shots. We were there for a while because we were getting haircuts. So ya that was pretty cool. 
Nothing too crazy, just working with members a lot and trying to get referrals. Hopefully we can set something up with Martha so we will see how that goes!
Love y'all have a good one!

Sincerely,
Elder McMullan

Pics (sorry I'm not a huge picture taker)
Last picture as a district together



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President