Merry Christmas!

 Monday December 21, 2020


Merry Christmas y'all! 
This email is going to be short but it's ok. Basically we have Sarah ready for baptism this week and her son Daray said that he needs more time to be ready. They are both super solid so I think it will all work out. Then we found 3 new people this week. They are all super elect! Pretty soon we could have 3 more people on date. All 3 of them are member referrals. That's basically how we find new people is through the members. So everyone reading this, tell your missionaries about anyone that you think could use the Gospel because that's pretty much the only way we can find new people nowadays. At least here in Mesa that is. Things are going super good! Not much else to say. Today is a busy p-day so I gotta bounce. Love y'all I'll talk to you later!

Pics:
1. A member gave us Christmas Story pajamas. Pretty dope
2. My district
3. Elder Pulsipher and this super dope kid named DeAngelo 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President