Done with MTC!

 August 26, 2020

Welp my last day of online training was on Saturday! Crazy that those 6 weeks really went by so fast. I had a blast with my district and the teachers. They're all super epic and it was sad when we had to say goodbye. I wish them the best in their reassignments and hopefully sooner or later i'll see some of them in  Argentina! 
I learned a lot in the MTC, I felt pretty ok with Spanish but everytime the teacher says something it sounds like they're speaking at light speed haha. But I felt like I learned a lot of spanish and I feel comfortable with it. I learned a lot of Gospel related lessons as well. It's cool being a missionary cause it's like I'm here on Earth but at the same time I'm not. My friends sometimes tell me stuff about what is going on and it's like woah dude I've only been away for 6 weeks how did I not hear about that? I personally love it though, it gives me a chance to breathe and get away from all the chaos going on. 
Anyways the MTC is super epic! If any of you are debating whether or not to serve a mission I'd tell you to do it! Online MTC sounded like a bummer at first, but it sure did exceed expectations. When I first went in I felt like I wasn't gonna be good enough and I was scared that some people in my district were gonna be way ahead of me in spanish or way more spiritual than me, but very quickly into it I realized that we were all in the same boat. Nobody was a perfect spanish speaker nor was anyone a prophet. Although my district has amazing testimonies! We call ourselves the "Goat District" cause we're pretty much the best bunch of guys and gals ever (saying that humbly of course). It was cool to grow alongside people and help them to be better versions of themselves. They've helped me so much and I'm grateful for them. 
My next stop is in Mesa! I don't leave till September 8th so I have a little bit of time. I basically study spanish and read books and chill. Not the most exciting thing ever but I'm excited to go out and work. Thanks to all of you for your love and support! Can't wait to hear from you! Take care

Pictures:
1. Goat district



 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President