Carrying a fundraiser?
Monday October 12, 2020 Hello everyone! How's it goin? Everything here in Mesa is going well. This week went by really quick and I can't remember everything that happened. I'll start off with our "amigos". I'm pretty sure I've already told you guys about Martha and how we have her on date for baptism. Basically she is still going strong and we don't need to do much with her other than just meet with her every other day to keep her on track. We just go over a few simple things every now and then. Then with Gerardo he is still iffy. He still hasn't accepted baptism, but he's getting closer. We're teaching him the commandments to let him know what exactly he needs to keep and also we're bringing members from our branch to make friends with him so that he is more comfortable. He is still going good he just is taking longer than we expected. Also another cool thing is now we're allowed to go street contacting! We are allowed to knock o...


Comments
Post a Comment