Biden takin' dubs :(

 Monday October 9, 2020

Hola a todos!
Had to flex my Spanish there lol. 

Welp sad times for the country as Biden took a fat dub. All the members were keeping us updated so we found out pretty quick. Honestly I don't care that much to be honest cause the longer I've been out here the more I've realized that whoever the President is doesn't really matter. As long as we follow God's plan for us we will be just fine in the end. Even though things can be hard and not going our way, God always has a plan so all is well! Heard there was a vaccine coming soon? (thx dad) Hopefully that can help clear some things up. 
Everything out here is going good. We are stilling grinding with the members. We don't really have anyone we're teaching. Martha talked to us finally and just said that she wants to take things little by little. We don't know what that means, but I guess she's not ready for baptism yet. Nothing was too exciting this week. Member work isn't the most exciting. Me and my comps still get together really well. We're all ballers so it's fun when we have morning workouts or district sports on Monday's. We normally play 3v3 basketball against the other English Elders we live with. My Spanish is still coming along. Still can't understand a lot but its ight. It will take time that's for sure. I'm studying every day and that's the best that I can do. Currently I'm just trying to memorize a bunch of scriptures so I can become a scriptorian lol. That's my goal right now. 
That's pretty much it for me, hope all is well with y'all.  Take care!

Pics:
1. Us with some burritos
2. My companion broke his right wrist and sprained his left one hahah
3. After District Sports







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying a fundraiser?

Forgive and Forget!

Letter From Mission President